Subsurface Toon Shaders or DG Iray toon shaders for Genesis 8

dsum55dsum55 Posts: 23
edited November 2020 in Product Suggestions

Can @ageofarmour and DG Designs please do an update to Subsurface toon shaders and DG Iray toon shader. I really love this skin and would like presets i have tried to get this type of skin by messing with setting but can not do it. These presets would be amazing. 

Cheers. 

D. 

toonmain.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 136K
Post edited by dsum55 on

Comments

• The SSS Toon Shaders are, as I recall, 3Delight. You should be able to apply the DG Iray Toon Shaders to Genesis 8, try holding down the cmd(Mac)/ctrl(Win) key as you double-click a preset, then choose Igmore for Maps.

• Shouldn't the range of Girl 8 products achieve that skin texture aesthetic?

• dsum55dsum55 Posts: 23
    edited November 2020

Shouldn't the range of Girl 8 products achieve that skin texture aesthetic?

I have girl 8 Altern8 however i cant seem to get that real cartoonny skin as show in subsuface toon shader and i cant seem to find presets for it. Im guessing i need more sss

Post edited by dsum55 on
  • dsum55dsum55 Posts: 23

The SSS Toon Shaders are, as I recall, 3Delight. You should be able to apply the DG Iray Toon Shaders to Genesis 8, try holding down the cmd(Mac)/ctrl(Win) key as you double-click a preset, then choose Igmore for Maps.

with those settings you suggested this is my results. Any way i can fix it to get it looking like DG Iray toon shader. 

• Please give the poor girl some clothes before rendering images for posting.

Lighting will be hugely important, how were you lighting the scene?