AniBlock error SOLVED

nemesis7nemesis7 Posts: 0
edited August 2014 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hey again, maybe I have to create a new thread but when I want to use animation, I can't use animation... I have the "an error occurred while reading the file see the logfile for more details"

and when I open the log file I have :
Executing DAZ Script file: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/aniBlocks/aniMate/Walks/start-(N).ds
WARNING: Script Error: Line 1
WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'App.getInterface().getPaneMgr().findPane( "aniMate" )' [null] is not an object.
WARNING: Stack Trace:
()@:1
Error in script execution!

I found lot of post online about this error but actually I don't see my case.
I just want my character genesis walks... it's weird, sorry I'm sure it's a stupid question because the answer is easy... tell me if I have to create a new thread.

Post edited by nemesis7 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,365
    edited December 1969

Is the AniMate pane available in DS? Though yes, it would be better to split this out into a new thread - I can do that if you like.

• nemesis7nemesis7 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

if that doesnt disturb you it will be great, thank youuu.

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited December 1969

nemesis7 said:
    Hey again, maybe I have to create a new thread but when I want to use animation, I can't use animation... I have the "an error occurred while reading the file see the logfile for more details"

and when I open the log file I have :
    Executing DAZ Script file: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/aniBlocks/aniMate/Walks/start-(N).ds
    WARNING: Script Error: Line 1
    WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'App.getInterface().getPaneMgr().findPane( "aniMate" )' [null] is not an object.
    WARNING: Stack Trace:
    ()@:1
    Error in script execution!

I found lot of post online about this error but actually I don't see my case.
    I just want my character genesis walks... it's weird, sorry I'm sure it's a stupid question because the answer is easy... tell me if I have to create a new thread.

Some more information is needed in order to help. What are the exact steps you are doing prior to getting the error? The more detail you provide the more likely it is that someone can help. I use aniblocks with Genesis all the time without problems. So, there is probably something going wrong in your workflow or install, but we need to know more to figure out what it is.
    TD

• nemesis7nemesis7 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am sorry I solved that I didn't have animate2 that s why that didn't work.... stupid question it was.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

nemesis7 said:
    I am sorry I solved that I didn't have animate2 that s why that didn't work.... stupid question it was.

Could you please edit the subject of your post, and add the word 'SOLVED' It saves others from trying to help as well.