HELP: Loading Mae morphs into Toon Boy Sam Instructions

MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,682
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I remember this info being somewhere on the old forums, but my google searches are no good any more since the site migration. So i need a little help. Can someone supply STEP-BY-STEP instructions on how i can load the Mae Morphs into Toon Boy Sam?

If it matters im using DS2/DS3.

Thanks In Advance!

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on

Comments

• jmperjmper Posts: 257
    edited December 1969

I know that with Poser, all I did was load Sam and install the Mae Morphs...just like I was installing into Sadie.

I'm not sure if there is a different process for Studio. There wasn't the added steps like .pmd files or anything.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2012

jmper said:
    I know that with Poser, all I did was load Sam and install the Mae Morphs...just like I was installing into Sadie.

I'm not sure if there is a different process for Studio. There wasn't the added steps like .pmd files or anything.

I would assume some changes to the Mae cr2 would have to be made as by design the morphs are made to work with Sadie and not Sam. I got some possible instructions from Mae's author that I am planning on trying soon. It appears there may be some simple edits to the cr2 i need to make and hopefully, thats it.

-MJ
    Post edited by MJ007 on