Can't find the character morphs problem - help please

CrystalwizardCrystalwizard Posts: 102
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

In this instance, I'm trying to use Genesis base character and a character I bought here at DAZ for V4.

I load genesis from smart content just fine and on the shaping and posing tabs I can see all the characters it comes with - freak, michael, vicky and so on. I own all of those, they're all installed, so that's good. And the character changes shape like it's supposed to as I move the sliders.

I set up a folder for just V4 and her body morphs, characters, and skin textures that has all my DAZ studio AND poser content in it, so now I go into that folder and find the injection morphs for the Ranger character for V4 and run them. They seem to run fine. I can see the progress bar move and I can see the file names as it loads them.

But Genesis doesn't change and I can't find any sign of the new morphs - either body or head - in the shaping, posing, parameters tabs.

Where do I look to find the new character I just applied? I really want her face more than her body, and I'm starting to get frustrated.

Comments