BRIDGE2.jpg
    700 x 794 - 281K
    BRIDGE3.jpg
    700 x 794 - 147K
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,275
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    New Bridge Maybe?

were I betting man, I'd say it's a TNG style NX-01 bridge.

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

TimG said:
    Rduda said:
    New Bridge Maybe?

were I betting man, I'd say it's a TNG style NX-01 bridge.

;)

• GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,051
    edited December 1969

:D!!!

• mdbruffymdbruffy Posts: 2,345
    edited December 1969

The FSS Constitution. A game mod (.nif file) that grew up to become an obj model.

FSS_Constutition.jpg
    1733 x 905 - 269K
    edited December 1969

Some one say Ten Forward? May be some time but as you can see not much...

01.jpg
    700 x 794 - 134K
    02.jpg
    700 x 794 - 156K
    edited December 1969

nice.

are the chair backs low enough for the Riker leg maneuver?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

I'd like to see him try it on a wing-back... :ahhh:

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

I'd like to see him try it on a wing-back... :ahhh:

Well he is quite tall...

edited December 1969

Anyone recognize this model? I'm going to use it in my next story, but I don't have the original zip and readme any more so I don't have any record of who made it.

Seperation.jpg
    1733 x 905 - 270K
  • Night-ForagerNight-Forager Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:
    Anyone recognize this model? I'm going to use it in my next story, but I don't have the original zip and readme any more so I don't have any record of who made it.

I think it's Prologic's mesh converted by Matty Manx.

edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:

I think it's Prologic's mesh converted by Matty Manx.

Prologic sounds right. Okay. That's the way I'll list it then. Thanks, jnsessions.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

If that's the one I think it is, it's one of the Mattymanx Poser conversions at Foundation3D, originally made by Prologic in 3DS MAX. I'm not sure how to deep-link to the model's page in Foundation3D, the URL is a bit weird-looking. The file name to look for is "Enterprise D for Poser".

edited December 1969

If that's the one I think it is, it's one of the Mattymanx Poser conversions at Foundation3D, originally made by Prologic in 3DS MAX. I'm not sure how to deep-link to the model's page in Foundation3D, the URL is a bit weird-looking. The file name to look for is "Enterprise D for Poser".

OKay. I have Foundation 3D bookmarked. I'll check it. Thanks.

edited December 1969
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Are the downloads actually working over there now? As in, check the downloaded zips and make sure they are complete because for the longest time now the site has not been functioning correctly.

edited December 1969

The BOP Bridge I was working on is available again for D/S.

The Centre Seat is a re-up only. D/S files.
    All the rest are 'new' files for the D/S collection. If updating any one of them, it might be a good idea to first, with D/S closed, go into My Library > data > my name and the appropriate sub-folders and delete the old one first. The calls for old ones can be removed from My Library > the appropriate sub-folders ... OR from within D/S by right-clicking on the selected items and selecting "delete".

The 2 walls of working stations are a new release. The gadgets for them will be released when the uvmapping is done.
    The Model Folder ;-)

Also, while OT, it is a nifty looking sofa some may be interested in. By LuxXeon,

A Marshmallow Sofa :-)

edited December 1969

Ok, I've been racking my brain over this for the past couple of days. I remember seeing someone on dA (at least I think it was there) a runabout/shuttle on steroids that was supposed to be an upgrade to the existing spacecraft. If I remember correctly the craft in question had more than one level and the artist had blessed it with gun turrets or something similar. I remember the latter because there was a comment to the image about gun turrets not being the norm for such a craft. The image I remember had the craft planetside on an ice planet (snow on the ground, etc). I thought I had bookmarked the image or at least started "watching" the artist but cannot find any record of either. I think I remember the craft being called "Adventure". You'd think with all of this info I could find the blasted image. I just wanted to follow up on it and see if a 3D item had been made of it. Anybody have any clue what the heck I'm talking about?

edited December 1969

Now in techno color!

image.jpg
    700 x 794 - 86K
    image.jpg
    700 x 794 - 79K
    image.jpg
    700 x 794 - 66K
    edited January 2015

Are the downloads actually working over there now? As in, check the downloaded zips and make sure they are complete because for the longest time now the site has not been functioning correctly.

Just downloaded the 1701-D for Poser and it's okay.

Post edited by mdbruffy on
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Now in techno color!

great work!

edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:

Good to hear, thanks.

edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:

Good to hear, thanks.

You're welcome.

edited January 2015

Question time:

In NG, the ship that found Data was the Tripoli.The Star Trek Encyclopedia says that it was of the Hokule'a- class. Was this class ever shown on film and is there a 3D model of it anywhere?

Post edited by mdbruffy on
  • edited December 1969

The Hokule'a was never seen on screen and there is no 3D model that I know of

edited December 1969

The Hokule'a was never seen on screen and there is no 3D model that I know of

So it's non-canon then. Good. then I can use any model that I can find then- especially since my stories are in a parallel universe.

• blutobluto Posts: 832
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Now in techno color!

yea , that's the stuff ! I really like this one

edited December 1969

I found the craft I was looking for in case anybody wondered. Here's the link to an image of it. I wish there was a 3d model of it available.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123021064@N05/14469591076

David

This discussion has been closed.