Paper format view issue

JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
edited August 2014 in Bryce Discussion

I'm used to having the 'Paper' view format (left image below), where you can select from several in a list on the fourth icon down (on the right of the Bryce view interface...etc.,). Problem is for some unknown reason I opened a file and the damn thing showed a different format (right image below - note the sky shows up, too).

Now, I've clicked this fouth icon by mistake in the past, and found I had to go through several tries before I got back to the 'paper' option I prefer (lack of Bryce experience, essentially). However, trying again to get back to the 'paper' format from the fouth icon...etc., this time, I just can't get back to 'paper' view. Any advice? Presuming it's a corrupt issue, will I lose all previously-saved Br 7.0 render files if I have to reinstall.

I'm probably missing some obvious option, so forgive my stupidity.

Cheers
Jay

paperwireframe.jpg
704 x 239 - 124K
Post edited by Jamahoney on

Comments

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 499
    edited December 1969

Looks like you have OGL preview on. You turn it off by clicking and holding (for a couple of seconds) the cube icon above the Zoom icons at bottom right and selecting wireframe preview.

• OroborosOroboros Posts: 326
    edited December 1969

What Dan said.

So much disappoint that you can't do shift-click animations with OGL options :(

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited December 1969

Aha, thank you, Dan (Oroboros, too) - that solved it. I must have inadvertently held the cube too long at one time where the switch took place. I hate when simply-fixed problems like this occur, and then my ignorance of Bryce comes to fore.

Cheers, again ;)
    Jay