Latest Mac OS support? Carrara Mimic Pro?

HI;

I was thinking of delving into Carrara for a bit but before investing any time, I was wondering what the latest version of Mac OS it supports (I know the product info says it doesn't work with 10.15+ -- does that mean it does work with Mojave, but not Catalina?) and does anyone know if the Mimic Pro Carrara plug-in works with it? I aleady own Carrara Pro 8.5 but need to reinstall it and I haven't purchased the Mimic Pro plug-in yet but would like to.

Thanks,

Walt Sterdan

Comments

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Yes, it works with Mojave, although there are still some anomalies with the file dialogs (for example, when it encounters a missing file, it doesn't tell you what file is missing)

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. With what I'm hoping to do, I don't think that's a deal breaker. Now, if I can find out if the Mimic Plug-in works, that would be awesome. I'll re-install Carrar for now and test my characters and if I'm not able to get Mimic feedback before then, I'll purchase the plug-in with fingers crossed (and with DAZs excellent return policy).

Thanks again,

Walt