is there a way to get Gen8 F morphs to work with V4? as i do not have enough funds to start over...

I know about the V4/M4 Genesis body which i can not find YET again >< but.... will V4 morphs/poses WORK with V4 Genesis : o only issue i have with using genesis is i have nothing to use with g8 : ( nor do i have ENOUGH funds to upgrade so im actually only able to use V4 

Comments

• not without spending money

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,455

A free option would be using Blender to replicate the morphs onto Genesis (1-3 and/or 8) body, but that takes a lot of time and effort

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 2020

well yes if you are prepared to put a lot of work in using a modeling app like Blender you indeed could do everything for free.

There are clone shapes available including free ones by Catherine for fitting clothing between the generations and by sculpting and using shrinkwrap modifier in Blender you could possibly bring morphs between the generations without using paid options like GenX,

it would be a lot of work though and a fair bit of skill because that is what one is paying for if buying far easier solutions others have created.

that said if you are willing to move on there is a lot of free stuff for all the Genesis generations on sites like ShareCG and Renderosity etc
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 2020

Are you looking to stick with Poser or move to DS?

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on