BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE ►►►WE HAVE WINNERS◄◄◄ Theme is ­ἶἶἶἶἶἶἶἶἶἶ TREES ἶἶἶἶἶἶἶἶἶἶ

13»

Comments

• orbitalorbital Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

There were so many great entries to this challenge and it keeps going from strength to strength. So thanks Chohole for taking on the idea and introducing it here.
    Anyway it would seem the perfect time to pick something along the lines of Autumn. However I think that might be too similar to the challenge we have just done. So my idea is going to be called "My tribute to .......". Basically think of something or someone that inspires you. This could be a film, a piece of music or a person famous or not. Or maybe even something from nature. So it's a pretty expansive subject. As always Bryce must be the main feature of this piece. Imports are allowed where necessary, and postwork too, as long as it doesn't dominate the image.
    Cheers
    Joe

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,184
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all the winners and to all participants, great renders from everyone.

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 498
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to everyone! What a great turnout and fabulous renders!

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Congrats from me also...Great artistic work from everyone !!!!

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all of the participants, especially the winners! This really was a competition, and it was pure art. The quality of the work in this challenge has been astounding. No way I could have possibly served as a judge for this challenge, every single one was good enough to have won. Thanks guys and gals, for a great ride.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Nice renders in this contest!

• MarkHossackMarkHossack Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the entrants and winners!

• TemairTemair Posts: 89
    edited September 2014

Congratulations to the winners, there are some awesome entries here in this competition
    and just wow the first time have won something!

Post edited by Temair on
  • Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My congratulations to the winners of BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE Theme is ­TREES. Everything shown is amazing

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK Winners should now have Store credit in their accounts.

Well done all

• TemairTemair Posts: 89
    edited December 1969

Thank you x

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797
    edited December 1969

My congratulations to all; winners, HM and others have made outstanding and highly variable works. Goes to show what wonderful renders can be made with one of our favourite tools!

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 498
    edited December 1969

Thanks, chohole. I got mine and spent it on goodies already!

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

Just a note for those who are waiting I am still developing the ngPlant tutorial I promised you. Once it's completed I'll send it to Horo or David for review and hopefully Horo will include it on his website. Apologies for the long wait.