[Released] MI Tactical Outfit

Comments

• The textures look much better!

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246

Looks awesome!!

• Any news about two-pieces suit and army uniform?

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709

dankodanai_0815a7f74f said:

Any news about two-pieces suit and army uniform?

Hey there.  I got swamped with IRL stuff, and trying to get back on them.  Sorry it's taking longer than usual.  Hope you understand.

Thanks!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,709

Hope you're OK. Thanks for letting us know.

• Thanks for answer! Good luck! 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Hope it's all good stuff that's keeping you busy.  Thanks for checking in.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,757

Know how that IRL goes! My cash has been sitting safely in the bank waiting on your products in the meantime. Love the new outfit.

Just take care, stay safe and healthy.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850

The two pieces suit is the best fitting suit for males ever, when I see the pictures. 

edited May 2021

Sorry it took a while, but product has been submitted now!  Hopefully comes within the next few weeks.

Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,653

Yay, indeed! laugh

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

Holy smokes! That's some the nicest clothing I've seen in ages.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I just came across this thread and was thinking "How did I miss this?!?". It looks awesome.

Yay it went green lit.  You should see it very soon!  :)

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,757

Oh yeah, it can't come soon enough!

mal3Imagery said:

Great news! Are you still gonna do the business suit? 

xyer0 said:

mal3Imagery said:

Great news! Are you still gonna do the business suit? 

Yup!

FINALLY! Plus textures? Oh, you shouldn't have. But I'm glad you did! Bought.

xyer0 said:

FINALLY! Plus textures? Oh, you shouldn't have. But I'm glad you did! Bought.

No problem!  Enjoy :D

edited June 2021

It's here!  Enjoy :D

https://www.daz3d.com/mi-tactical-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-males

Sneaky Peeky - A Summer casual outfit in progress as well :)

Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,906

This looks fantastic! I saw the comment above about a business suit, I can't wait for that either! 

benniewoodell said:

This looks fantastic! I saw the comment above about a business suit, I can't wait for that either! 

I know it's risky, and I've been disappointed so many times, but I'm thinking this business suit is going to dramatically change my render life. Now, what if we get four textures with the suit combined with four additional textures in an add-on (plus a white fabric so we can easily do our own coloring, hint, hint)? Oh, joy, joy! I just can't stand another broken heart. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,345

The Tactical Suit looks fantastic. I still wish you would release the Marine Dress Blue Uniform you were working on awhile ago. It was the only really good one I have seen and I could definitely use it for some military ceremonies.

Charlie Judge said:

The Tactical Suit looks fantastic. I still wish you would release the Marine Dress Blue Uniform you were working on awhile ago. It was the only really good one I have seen and I could definitely use it for some military ceremonies.

I wish I can sell it the way it is but due to copyright reasons I can't sell it the way it is.  In my pool of projects of to do, I will be creaing a generic uniform so you can customize it to whatever military branch you want it to be.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,257

Immediately purchased

Timbales said:

Immediately purchased

Thank you!  Enjoy :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,345

mal3Imagery said:

Charlie Judge said:

I wish I can sell it the way it is but due to copyright reasons I can't sell it the way it is.  In my pool of projects of to do, I will be creaing a generic uniform so you can customize it to whatever military branch you want it to be.

Thanks for your response. I am reaaly looking forward to seeing it. I'm sure it will be an instant purchase for me. Hopefully it will at least resemble the Marine Dress Blue uniform

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268
    edited June 2021

VERY nice work ma13Imagery!  Instantly went in to my wishlist.  How is the progress on the suit?

Post edited by Gator on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

Great work mal3Imagery!

I dont buy a lot of male items but I got the Tactical outfit and addon right away yesterday.

• MM86MM86 Posts: 13

Bought the tactical outfit and the textures, been looking for it for a long time, same for the suit, can't wait to have it!

And great news about the military uniform, any help to cover the big lack of realistic military outfits is always welcomed.

By the way I tried the tactical outfit on G8 females as well and it fits really good! Hope this will push somebody else to buy it :)