Victorian/Edwardian Life Billboards

dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
edited December 2020 in Product Suggestions

@RiversoftArt I hope you would consider creating billboards for Victorian and Edwardian periods, etc. I have Court Life, Medieval, Fantasy, etc. but would like to fill amazing sets like Celebrations with people dressed in these periods. I can only load one character in this beautiful set by Jack before my GPU chokes.

I've been changing quite a number of the props in this set to instances and setting instancing to Memory which is helping, but there is no way I can get 8-16 people seated at the tables, not to mention servants. Yes, I could render the set separately and render and merge a bunch of figure layers into PS, but that's too much effort when billboards could really help.smiley

Post edited by dawnblade on

Comments

• dawnblade said:

@RiversoftArt I hope you would consider creating billboards for Victorian and Edwardian periods, etc. I have Court Life, Medieval, Fantasy, etc. but would like to fill amazing sets like Celebrations with people dressed in these periods. I can only load one character in this beautiful set by Jack before my GPU chokes.

I've been changing quite a number of the props in this set to instances and setting instancing to Memory which is helping, but there is no way I can get 8-16 people seated at the tables, not to mention servants. Yes, I could render the set separately and render and merge a bunch of figure layers into PS, but that's too much effort when billboards could really help.smiley

Thank you for your support. smiley  I definitely want to do a steampunk/victorian at some point.  It has been on my to-do list for quite a while now, as I love steampunk.  I don't know when I will get to it though.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

This would be good.  Period outfits tend to have a lot of detail, so billboards would probably help more than for models in swimwear or more basic clothing.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

RiverSoftArt said:

dawnblade said:

Thank you for your support. smiley  I definitely want to do a steampunk/victorian at some point.  It has been on my to-do list for quite a while now, as I love steampunk.  I don't know when I will get to it though.

You're welcome, and I'm glad it's on your list, even if you can't get to it right away.smiley

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Sevrin said:

This would be good.  Period outfits tend to have a lot of detail, so billboards would probably help more than for models in swimwear or more basic clothing.

Exactly!yes