Bryce 7.1 Pro Golden Lighting

Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Where can I find the free Bryce 7.1 Pro Golden Lighting ? I can not find it.

Comments

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

Due to being cc'd in on the emails, I can say that Horo is working on getting this back in the store. Depends on DAZ 3D's "PASS" process. So it might be a while, but it is certainly on its way.

• Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Due to being cc'd in on the emails, I can say that Horo is working on getting this back in the store. Depends on DAZ 3D's "PASS" process. So it might be a while, but it is certainly on its way.

Thank you very much David.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,287
    edited December 1969

Confirmed, I've PASSed it two hours ago. It may take something like a fortnight until it appears in the store.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859
    edited December 1969

YAY! ...thank you so much for this :D ...i cant wait to have a play around with that pack :)

edited December 1969

I saw today that the Bryce 7.1 Pro Golden Lighting is available for free at the store. Thanks DAZ and others.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,287
    edited December 1969

@Roland4 - that was our Christmas freebie from last year that somehow got lost in the store.

edited October 2014

Horo said:
    @Roland4 - that was our Christmas freebie from last year that somehow got lost in the store.

Thank you very much Horo. There are some Videos i can look. Idownload the freebies today from a Internet caffee.

Post edited by Roland4 on
    edited December 1969

I have download the freebie XFrog Sampler 3. Where do I have to unzip the files so I can use from Bryce?

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Roland4 said:
    I have download the freebie XFrog Sampler 3. Where do I have to unzip the files so I can use from Bryce?

It doesn't matter where you keep them as long as you can find them.
    You'll just import them into Bryce as .obj files like any other import, so you need to know where you unzip them to.

You'll also most likely need to set the Blend Transparency for the leaf materials.
    Also, for some reason (certainly on my computer) X Frog trees and plants import into Bryce on their side... But once sorted out, they are great models.

edited December 1969

Roland4 said:

It doesn't matter where you keep them as long as you can find them.
    You'll just import them into Bryce as .obj files like any other import, so you need to know where you unzip them to.

You'll also most likely need to set the Blend Transparency for the leaf materials.
    Also, for some reason (certainly on my computer) X Frog trees and plants import into Bryce on their side... But once sorted out, they are great models.

Thanks for the explains.

edited December 1969

What a bummer ! I have download the freebies incl. Bryce 7.1 Pro - Golden Lighting and saved it on a USB stick. When I was at home, the USB stick was empty and the freebies was gone. What a bummer !

edited December 1969

I now have now all the freebies on my computer and am very pleased about the freebies. The videos are great.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,177
    edited December 1969

Have fun Roland, the xFrog trees are great, sometimes the renders are very long.

edited October 2014

I can hear in the videos from Bryce 7.1 Pro Golden Lighting absolutely nothing, is in the videos no sound / voice ?

Post edited by Roland4 on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,177
    edited December 1969

There is sound in the videos Roland, can you hear other videos? Check that the video itself if not muted (an x next to the sound icon)

edited December 1969

There is sound in the videos Roland, can you hear other videos? Check that the video itself if not muted (an x next to the sound icon)

Thank you, the system sound was on 0.