Drop-clothes and folded-clothes morph add on? Dropped-clothes props?

Mentioned this on response in another thread, and then thought... maybe I should post this as a new-product suggestion over here.  :D

We definitely can use more dropped-clothes props, and or more clothes that have dropped as well as folded forms in their morphs.  Come to that, I wonder what it would take to make an add-on morph system that allows one to drop or fold clothes, that one would apply onto any arbitrary clothes in a similar manner to the way Fit Control is added to any arbitrary clothes.

I've used the Messy Laundry Mega Set, and the Laundry Day Mega Set a lot, but wish there were more variety of clothes in it, and  more material presets for them.

Comments

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,283

I convert clothes to DForce and then drop them in a simulation. As for folded clothes, maybe try some towels that are folded and put different fabric textures on them, resize and scale them. Just a thought.

• A lot of clothes, particularly older ones, are hit or miss wrt getting dForce to behave well with them, and can sometimes be hours of frustration and twiddling with them when they do goofy things instead of dropping down to the floor or such gracefully... such as spinning slowly around and around as they progress through the air across the scene...  or exploding.  Often times I just want to plop something onto the floor real quick before adding other props or adding characters, or posing the characters, not spend two hours trying to get one or two objects to do what I want.  0o