Copper Twinklefoot for Genesis 8 Males and . . .

inquireinquire Posts: 2,129
edited December 2020 in Product Suggestions

Was [Copper Twinklefoot for Genesis 8 Males ] this prouduct removed? I bought it yesterday. It seems to be working. What happened? I can't find any reference to it today.

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,129

Thank you very much, Richard. I could not find him, even with the store search engine. Sorry about not putting the full name of the product into the body of the text. I thought I was simplifying things.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,870
    edited December 2020

The new store search engine will not show you items you already own. If it can, it will make its best (usually very very very wrong) guess to try to match, but the only way to see it -- assuming that all conditions are right -- is to uncheck "Hide Items I Own" when you get search results.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • ....and if there's only ONE remaining item show up in the search, then before you can even uncheck "Hide items I Own," it swiftly pops you right to that (wrong!) product page.  Drove me nuts because I was trying to get to a product I own, to give a link to someone else about it, and it immediately popped me to a tutorial-video product ABOUT that product I own.  Bah.  I had to go through Whatever dot com to get to the product page I wanted.  0o

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,129

vwrangler said:

The new store search engine will not show you items you already own. If it can, it will make its best (usually very very very wrong) guess to try to match, but the only way to see it -- assuming that all conditions are right -- is to uncheck "Hide Items I Own" when you get search results.

Thank you. I'll need to remember this.