EVERYDAY 2 SERIES: explanation of every product + FAQs

2»

Comments

• Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 112

ecks201 said:

And we have an update, and the missing files are back smiley

Thanks for sorting

Still don't know what happened and why the old files reappeared, but as soon as Daz was notified and verified what had happened we could re-upload the August '20 update and it was tested and processed straightaway. Thanks again so much for bringing that to our attention :)!

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439
    edited July 2021

To be honest, the numerous little glitches that people have been reporting on various products over the last couple of weeks, reminded me of a time at work when someone thought they were resoring one file from the backup, but they actually restored multiple files. We had numerous oddities and old versions of files popping up for weeks until we worked out what had happened.

Post edited by ecks201 on
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 112
    edited July 2021

ecks201 said:

To be honest, the numerous little glitches that people have been reporting on various products over the last couple of weeks, reminded me of a time at work when someone thought they were resoring one file from the backup, but they actually restored multiple files. We had numerous oddities and old versions of files popping up for weeks until we worked out what had happened.

Yeah, I suppose something like that could be possible, I have no idea how Daz end looks like, but this kind of things can probably happen in any environment.

Thing is, we do not use DIM and therefore did not realize the update had happened, I assume you got notified through Dim/Daz central?

Post edited by Aeon Soul on
  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Yes, it popped up in DIM and I assumed it was to fix a glitch of some kind.

I think I may start updating only if I have a problem myself, rather than just blindly accepting them.