Something has gone wrong.

2»

Comments

• Could it be that the forum glitch with logging status is somehow related.

I noticed sometime in December that even though I was logged out, the forum still considered me as being logged in.

If I remove the DAZ cookie, the Forum doesn't recognize me being logged in and lets me read the forum without being in incognito mode.

• Basically I think that the problem is caused by something going wrong, during the Log in process, with the  synchronisation between the two different softwares.  The forums run on different software to the store side.

• I created a new account to say that I also suffer from the same bug in the forum. "Something has gone wrong" appears as soon as I connect to the forum. Browsing the DAZ Store logged in is just fine. I tried to clear cache, reinstall Chrome, use a different browser, etc. It's definitely an issue with accounts, not with browsers. :\

• Since yesterady, I'm facing the same issue and cannot login to the forums anymore. I had to create a new account just to post that. Hope this will be fixed soon as it seems to be an issue for a while.

• Same here. Cannot login anymore. Just created this account to say you're ain't alone :\ Hope it'll be fixed soon.

• Can you let us know what your normal username is please.

• Would some of you retry your proper accounts please, they have made some changes which may address the issue.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764
    Test post
  • wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764
    Back from exile!!!!
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,463

I'm back smiley

Although, still logged in without the Blue Man knowing it

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576

Huzzah!

• Yeah! I'm back I'm back! Whatever they did it apparently worked.

By the way the missing in action products in the Products Library also appear to be back {disclaimer I was only watching for one in particular, didn't comb the entire collection again}.

• I'm back as well!!! *happy bouncing around* Thanks to the technical staff!!! 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Yeehah

• I-am-Cho said:

Can you let us know what your normal username is please.

wolf359......

• I am back too! That's great!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Yay! They fixed it!

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

I can post again ?! laugh

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Yes, it seems to be working - yippee!

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

yes!

• Finally!

• I´m sorry to necro this thread but as it seems the issues are not solved yet.
    It´s the 3rd day now for me with the mentioned issues. Like others as well, I allready cleared the cache and tried different browsers at different computers as well as my phone.
    The only way to post here was to create a new account.