One for Zev0?

marblemarble Posts: 7,482
edited January 2021 in Product Suggestions

This subject came up in another discussion but it reminded me to suggest a product to address the problem.

It seems that an increasing number of characters come with a skin texture showing pubic hair. The question in that other thread was about how to remove it and most of the answers involved an image editor such as Gimp or Photoshop. I know that Zev0 has a feature included with SkinBuilder to add PH to a skin texture but I wondered whether it might be possible to release that feature as a stand-alone product with the added facility of removing already existing PH like it is possible to remove eyebrows?

Post edited by marble on

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

marble said:

This subject came up in another discussion but it reminded me to suggest a product to address the problem.

It seems that an increasing number of characters come with a skin texture showing pubic hair. The question in that other thread was about how to remove it and most of the answers involved an image editor such as Gimp or Photoshop. I know that Zev0 has a feature included with SkinBuilder to add PH to a skin texture but I wondered whether it might be possible to release that feature as a stand-alone product with the added facility of removing already existing PH like it is possible to remove eyebrows?

The thing is that almost all characters have eyebrows, while relatively few have textures with pubic hair.  If you don't want to see pubic hair, you can put clothes on the character (!), or just spend a few minutes with a clone brush to remove it.  That's what I've done with brows, since I've not had good success with the Brow Remover product.

Good luck with the request, but I don't see this happening.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482
    edited January 2021

Never mind.

Post edited by marble on