Atten: the-management re: Ravenskull court.

edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Just bought it and love it. It's presently being turned into a 'Frankenstein' lab with the addition of lots of equipment. A setting sunscape with lots of deep reds and oranges will complete the scene (Bob giggles maniacally).
I enjoyed the back story to the building and would encourage you to possibly add other rooms to the collection.
Do you have plans to release a version depicting the architecture when it was in good repair? I believe that this would make a fitting add-on to the product. I'm sure that you're aware that many vendors release both new and decrepit versions of their buildings.
...oh ya, you should include a text file in the folder with your email so that one doesn't have to resort to this sort of thing to contact you.
Thanks muchly,
Bob....
....a burgeoning evil genius.

Comments

• edited December 1969

That's disappointing. It's been a week with no reply and the people who replied to an email to Daz blew me off with some marketing mumbo-jumbo.
    I guess they have no desire to create loyal customers by making personal connections with them. There are a (very) few artists here who have the courtesy to reply when I send them comments on the products I buy. They make their emails available either here or in a text file in the product. It doesn't surprise me that the file sharing sites do such a thriving business, even I might be driven to them out of spite after being ignored.
    Bob
    A customer who understands marketing and building customer loyalty.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You could alwasy post a query to the PAs own thread about the product http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/41853/

• edited December 1969

Thanks a bunch for the link but why doesn't his name, 'the-management' link to his thread? I shouldn't have to post in the forum to contact a content creator, clicking on their name should take me to his PM link or (as in this case) his thread.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Many PAs have a different Forum name to their PA name. This often happens when the PA name is that of a group, rather than an individual PA, with just one of the group actually posting to the forums.