FOOD, FOOD, MORE FOOD

RomonaJRomonaJ Posts: 25
edited January 2021 in Product Suggestions

Hello! Developers/Designers,

I have seen some designers make excellent places to eat but mostly offer pizza or burgers as options. And I have found some designers make an overly repeated establishment (restaurant) but offer unique food offerings. Can we just consider for those that have in their inventory 4 Coffee Shops, 8 Restaurants, 6 bars etc. a category for just food? Can we refrain from the creation of pizza's and burgers and see more plate offerings/dishes. I will pull that favorite restaurant out of my inventory, toss up some new shaders if I could offer unique and different food offerings than seen already in my previous renders. Suggestion! Fried Chicken (with Take out box), Lasagna, Chinese Fried Rice (Take out Box), Barbecue Ribs, sides dishes, etc. I applaud the designer that offered recently food shaders, but with out the food shapes its a leap. 

I'm speaking to:

Fugazi1968 (FG Western Bar, FG Sports Bar, FG Fast Food)

Sugatak (Japanese Cottage) 

Those Things (41 Food Shaders)

My Wallet is waiting on you for more ;)

Where did you go?  Maclean, blondie999? I have your Cafe.....give me more food. E-Arkham, Yes! I own your Ark Modern Food Pak 1, Where is Pak 2? 

These designers are inspiring renders, I can't wait to make. I'm looking for your new items like a shopaholic. 

Feed Me! 

Thank You! -SR3 - Harvest Feast. You made my Thanksgiving! Fun. Zeddicuss a table food fight would be nice :)

A Fan

ANGELA- HE REALLY ISNT GOING TO MARRY ME.png
1920 x 1080 - 4M
HELLO RICHARD 5.png
1920 x 1080 - 5M
RAIN AND MEOW TALK FOOD PREP.png
1920 x 1080 - 4M
CHARLES AND MORGAN ARRIVE AT HOT POTS 3.png
1920 x 1080 - 5M
Post edited by RomonaJ on

Comments

• I agree! especially food that is "standalone", in other words, not permanently attached to serving dishes, so we can move it around to our preferred china. my personal preference is for ritzier dishes one might find in an expensive restaurant like beef wellington, filet mignon, salmon carpaccio. Stuff like that.

The products out there are quite good, and I'm familiar with many of those offered by Romona's listed artists. We just need MORE.

• RomonaJRomonaJ Posts: 25

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 

Fugazi1968, Ironman and Pan Studios. 

You guys "ROCK!!"  

You gave us standalone food. Woooo! Hoooo! FG Foods of the World | Daz 3D

THANKS AGAIN! 

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Well done! I probably pick this up at some point!

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

This is a great set with food that is not glued to the dishes: https://www.daz3d.com/dirty-dishes ;

• Great ideas!  I'm looking for carnival concession food:  elephant ears, corndogs, street tacos, deep-fried anything, etc.  The stuff that is missing from many fair concession 3d sets but is found at almost every real fair.  Signs and menus would be a plus!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,689

trace_elements_art said:

Great ideas!  I'm looking for carnival concession food:  elephant ears, corndogs, street tacos, deep-fried anything, etc.  The stuff that is missing from many fair concession 3d sets but is found at almost every real fair.  Signs and menus would be a plus!

Yep, that would be neat, and also the carnival candy stuff, to go with the PC+ carnival and circus set. Besides that, I'm still hoping against hope for a nice set of Victorian dishes, especially a blancmange. Maybe generally, more historically themed food stuff would be nice?

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793
    edited July 2021

Here are some more... hope they haven't been mentioned
    https://www.daz3d.com/food-dishes

https://www.daz3d.com/dirty-dishes ; this link might work

As far as carnival food type stuff....
    i13 Country Fair Food Stand
    Try searching for Country Fair Food Stand ;)

Post edited by Chumly on