Pubic hair for G2F

XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Please, please give us some pubic hair for Genesis 2 Females!

No matter if as a prop for DAZ Studio, or as brushes for postwork. Different colors, shapes and cuts would be nice.

Oh, and please do not suggest me the prop from Renderotica. I have tried it and it is crap. It cant be parented to a figure, manually positioing is a pain because its center point is somewhere down on the floor, and it simply looks like a piece of steel wool and not like hair.

So please, is it possible for any vendor to create some good looking and useable pubic hair for G2F?

If it cannot be released in the shop, I would pay the vendor directly. No probelm.

Thank you!

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959
    edited December 1969

There is some out there - check 'rotica and there is also a freebie by Laticis

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,821
    edited December 1969

This is obviously the cue for Alessandro to produce a spin-off product called Look At My Pubic Hair.

Actually, I assume you could use LAMH to produce some fairly realistic under-fuzz, but the price may be more than you're willing to pay just to make a digital merkin.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

angusm said:
    This is obviously the cue for Alessandro to produce a spin-off product called Look At My Pubic Hair.

Actually, I assume you could use LAMH to produce some fairly realistic under-fuzz, but the price may be more than you're willing to pay just to make a digital merkin.

Good idea :-)

Well, actually I have tried LAMH for this purpose, but it did not work. First, I had this parenting problem with the hair, and the hair itself did not look good. I could not shape a nice triangle and I could not get the hair dense enough.

If it was not against the forum TOS, I could upload some examples for what I am after, but I think most of you know how it looks like :-)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,952
    edited September 2014

well some girls have a map of Tasmania
    others just a landing strip
    this is in fast grab and you can hide body parts and autofit to G2F for the first

below is an odd tree with moss

tas.jpg
    720 x 480 - 285K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

well some girls have a map of Tasmania

LOL, this is the coolest paraphrase for it I have ever heared :-) :-)
    We simply call it a bush :-)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

That is why I love these forums, gets me laughing everyday.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,821
    edited December 1969

below is an odd tree with moss

I AM GROOT!!!