Am I remembering wrong?

2»

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I thought that SickleYield had made V4 to G3F and M4 to G3M but I'm wrong I guess. I did buy SY's M4 to G8M & V4 to G8F but those are clothing fitting shapes not character morphs. 

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629

nonesuch00 said:

I thought that SickleYield had made V4 to G3F and M4 to G3M but I'm wrong I guess. I did buy SY's M4 to G8M & V4 to G8F but those are clothing fitting shapes not character morphs. 

I just did clones.  They're not suitable for character morph use, because what makes the best clothing fit looks horribly distorted as a character morph.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

SickleYield said:

nonesuch00 said:

I just did clones.  They're not suitable for character morph use, because what makes the best clothing fit looks horribly distorted as a character morph.

Thanks for clarifying.

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186

WendyLuvsCatz said:

https://www.daz3d.com/v4-and-m4-shapes-for-genesis

but I have actually used GenX to get that onto genesis 3

I tried using Gen X a few times and it was a disaster, so I gave up on it and haven't tried it again. Also I have found that pretty much all of the conversion software available for figures always has some kind of error in it and doesn't transfer the greatest. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

shadowhawk1 said:

Charlie Judge said:

shadowhawk1 said:

I don't have GenX,The V4 morph I have was done by someone on DA and they also did a G2 for G3, but the set I seem to remember was sold in the store here.

See your PMs. I sent you a link to a DA one but I don't think it was ever sold at DAZ

Thanks Charlie, I do have that one but the face seems a bit off when it is loaded. I appreacite the PM letting me know about it. yes 

I don't know why but I just have this vidid memory of there being a V4 or Gen 4 legacy morph set for G3 right after it came out, and remember it was a big deal but I ahven't seen it for a long time. Maybe I have lost my last marble and all I have left are rocks.  Thanks for everyone that has tried to help me with this

Our memories are notoriously unreliable. sad

Funny though, how important eye witness testanomy is in a court of law, whereas scientific proof ignores it completely becuase of said unreliability. wink

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186

nicstt said:

shadowhawk1 said:

Charlie Judge said:

shadowhawk1 said:

I don't have GenX,The V4 morph I have was done by someone on DA and they also did a G2 for G3, but the set I seem to remember was sold in the store here.

See your PMs. I sent you a link to a DA one but I don't think it was ever sold at DAZ

Thanks Charlie, I do have that one but the face seems a bit off when it is loaded. I appreacite the PM letting me know about it. yes 

I don't know why but I just have this vidid memory of there being a V4 or Gen 4 legacy morph set for G3 right after it came out, and remember it was a big deal but I ahven't seen it for a long time. Maybe I have lost my last marble and all I have left are rocks.  Thanks for everyone that has tried to help me with this

Our memories are notoriously unreliable. sad

Funny though, how important eye witness testanomy is in a court of law, whereas scientific proof ignores it completely becuase of said unreliability. wink

Back when I went through the Police Academy, one of the things my instructors always said that if you interview 10 people at a crime scene you will get 10 different stories and those 10 stories will become 20 under cross examination.