Custom Character Morph Eye Problem

Hi! I have a custom character morph made in Zbrush and I used this tutorial https://www.laylo3d.com/creating-characters-and-morphs-for-daz-3d-figures-using-zbrush-goz/ . I know how to transfer the morph into Daz 3D and have it in a folder called Zbrush. From there, I load a gen 8 male development figure and then I save the parameters for the custom morph. I take a normal Gen 8 figure and I apply the morph, it works perfectly! The only problem is that the eyes break when I use the morph. They don't stay in the skull where they belong haha.

The eyes can be easily fixed once the entire morph is applied, I rerig the eyes to the shape and then it's just some individual tweaking of each eye (xyz axis). And then I have the morph 100% working with eyes that are good.

Is there a way to take the final result, with the full morph and rerigged eyes, and save it all as a new shape or morph? So that when I want to use the morph, I don't have to rerig the eyes and adjust them. I am wanting to upload this character morph for other people to download, but I don't want them to have to do the finicky eye adjustment. I want the morph to be fully ready to apply.

This is my very first full  morph so any help would be super appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• I don't have Zbrush - when morphing the head, the eyes should be already going with the head where it goes. When the morph is transferred to D/S, dialed in full - it should all look right. Edit the rigging to adjust to the mesh. Apply ERC Freeze. ZERO the morph and save the morph. Load a fresh figure, should work.

• vukiolvukiol Posts: 66

yeah export g8 with the corrected morph to obj, turn to zero g8 reimport the mesh as morph