Through A Simple Maze [commercial]

FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375
edited September 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Through A Simple Maze

Available now! Walls and vines are included. Includes skydome, lights and cameras. It also has placement poses to put a walking genesis figure within the corresponding camera frame like seen in the promos,

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/through-a-simple-maze

fb_maze_daz3d_originpoint.jpg
800 x 1040 - 196K
fb_maze_daz3d_camera17.jpg
800 x 1040 - 236K
Post edited by FirstBastion on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,728
    edited December 1969

Wow, beautiful. but then you have always made cool stuff.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375
    edited September 2014

That's very nice of you to say, thank you. I've always had a soft spot for doing maze puzzles, and I just happen to be reading MazeRunner after my nephew suggested it. I thought a simple maze would be an interesting PA showcase item and it just sort of came together.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

The film for Maze Runner was playing at the local mall. Wondered if this was inspired by the book or film. Now in my collection. Especially like the placement poses. Thank you very much.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375
    edited December 1969

The film for Maze Runner was playing at the local mall. Wondered if this was inspired by the book or film. Now in my collection. Especially like the placement poses. Thank you very much.

You're welcome. I had noticed while positioning the characters for the promos, there's alot of walls, so saving the pose presets and including them seemed like they could come in handy. Thanks for noticing.

From what I've seen of the advertisements for the movie and from reading the book, those MAzeRunner walls are atleast hundred feet high. The really scary thing though in the maze there are creatures called Greivers patrolling the paths that keep the kids locked in like a prison. I'd like to think this simple maze is a lot more recreational. We used to have a hedge maze in one of our local parks for years. Someone in the municipality decided it was too expensive to upkeep and they cut it all down. Real shame.