Problem

What is happening? this update also just stays saying updating at 79 or 80 

Why is DAZ all white and how do I get it back to normal? 

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 16.11.49.26.png
2560 x 1440 - 539K
Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 16.25.06.49.png
2560 x 1440 - 2M
Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 16.24.34.61.png
2560 x 1440 - 2M

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,014

That usually happens when you have installed a new version of DS while it was still running.

Close DS, wait until you're sure it's not running anymore (check in task manager), then uninstall and reinstall it.

• Leana said:

That usually happens when you have installed a new version of DS while it was still running.

Close DS, wait until you're sure it's not running anymore (check in task manager), then uninstall and reinstall it.

Uninstal it? What about all my saved projects and stuff thats been added? Surly there must be another way to fix this? 

• Just loaded into DAZ and its back to normal, no longer white, that other stuff still wont install though 

• oconnordavid16 said:

Leana said:

Uninstal it? What about all my saved projects and stuff thats been added? Surly there must be another way to fix this?                                                                                                    

Uninstalling and reinstalling DS  won't affect any of those

• And that folks is why I don't use Daz Central!

• marksinister_0f3a44cacc said:

And that folks is why I don't use Daz Central!

There another way to instraff stuff without it?  

• oconnordavid16 said:

marksinister_0f3a44cacc said:

There is Install Manager, which exposes more settings to the user. However, I think the comment was ttoally irrelevant to your issue which could have affected a stand-alone installer too.

• Richard Haseltine said:

oconnordavid16 said:

marksinister_0f3a44cacc said:

There is Install Manager, which exposes more settings to the user. However, I think the comment was ttoally irrelevant to your issue which could have affected a stand-alone installer too.

Ah ok