Faveral DAZ Artist's product formerly on Renderosity but not here on DAZ

SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
edited September 2014 in Carrara Discussion

On Renderosity I found an action/pose product by Don for a Faveral product that is no longer available on Renderosity as below (but it's not that I need)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/trapper-canoe-action/77379/

What I want is this product, Trapper Kit 1

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/trapper-kit-1/30524 (cached from Google)

and Trapper Kit 2

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/trapper-kit-2/32008 (cached from Google)

You can click on the little x's below the main image and view the added photos of the kit's content that goes with the canoe and traps.

As said...these are no longer on Renderosity. Is that because he is a DAZ artist now with all his great old world villages, ships, etc?

http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=faveral&x=0&y=0

I'd like to get Trapper Kits 1&2 (am drooling over the poseable furs!) but do not see a way to contact a DAZ artist to see if it could be made available for DAZ. As it originally appeared on Renderosity, it was made for Poser 4 and so I guess it is quite old.

I even looked on Content Paradise.... nothing for Trapper (except a shack by another artist) and no Faveral items.

Any help for this? I used the Search function for all the forums but I only get references to his current products and cannot find how to locate a profile for him to do a PM. Perhaps some of you veteran members know what to do?

Cheers, :-S Silene

Post edited by SileneUK on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2014
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Oh thanks, Chohole... I could not find how to get to a members' list...doh?
    Fingers crossed he will respond in the positive!

:red: x Silene

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

SileneUK said:

Oh thanks, Chohole... I could not find how to get to a members' list...doh?
    Fingers crossed he will respond in the positive!

:red: x Silene

Click on profile, under your avatar, and then look across the top in the "breadcrumbs"

edited September 2014

:) :) :) x Silene

• sukyLsukyL Posts: 251
    edited December 1969

Silene,

That set looks beautifully done and useful. Please share if you find out if it's still available somewhere.

edited September 2014

sukyL said:
    Silene,

That set looks beautifully done and useful. Please share if you find out if it's still available somewhere.

Hi Suky,

I heard from Faveral and he said he is going to have a look for it, but isn't too sure if it's still on an old hard drive someplace. But I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Now I see those links don't work now, I get the message from Renderosity that Oh Snap! This product is not currently available for viewing.

So I had to put Faveral Trapper Kit 1, then 2 into Google and pick up the cache again and view from Google's link.

IF he does have it, I will do my best to see if he will bring it up to date and make it available for sale here on DAZ .

If you are into realistic but natural old world or rustic props, I recommend looking at all the content of some of his complex villages, buildings, ships, etc. I just got Kelly Lodge, there are several things in there I can use, especially the food. His attention to artistic detail is mind-boggling!

:) Silene

• sukyLsukyL Posts: 251
    edited December 1969

Wow! I took your suggestion to check out the added content in some of the sets. I admire his work, but usually pass checking it out too thoroughly because I'm not into medieval settings. There are so many beautifully done extras like foods and knickknacks that could enhance a scene in any time period really. Now, I'm trying to convince myself $40 isn't too much for the medieval tavern just to get my hands on those tasty chickens roasting on a spit. :) I know... I should go make my own. :-/