I don't have script in the menu

I have a mac os 10.15.7. and I dont have any script available in the menu. (I have reinstalled) I manage to get the script for ´Daz tio Maya´available in the content library. But the bridge for Zbrush and Photoshop is not available anywhere.

So I was hoping that somebody could help me to fix it so that I can get script availabke in the menu.

Anyway, thanks.

Best, Raymond

Comments

• Do you have ZBrush and Photoshop? How did you install, and did you get any errors?

• Raymond-2694496Raymond-2694496 Posts: 7
    edited February 2021

Cant find the script-menu!

I have a mac os 10.15.7. and I dont have/cant find any script available in the menu. (I have reinstalled DAZ, did not help.) I managed to get the script for ´Daz to Maya´available through the content library. But the bridge for Zbrush and Photoshop is not there or available anywhere else.

So I was hoping that somebody could help me to fix it so that I can get scripts available to use.

All the best, Raymond

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Raymond-2694496Raymond-2694496 Posts: 7
    edited February 2021

Yes I have. I used the DAZ Central control panel.But the ´Scripts´is not available in the menu. It is missing. So even if scripts are installed, they are not available through the menu.

Post edited by Raymond-2694496 on
  • A couple of things to try:

Sometimes when I install a new version of Daz I lose my custom menus. Someone wiser than me can chime in with how to save them when you upgrade.

Add Custom Actions Again

You can always start over by creating a new custom action (Right click on any script file) this will add the script menu.

Window->Workspace->Update and Merge Menus

might work.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,710
    edited February 2021

Duplicate threads merged. if you want to move this to Daz Studio Discussions, which would be sensible, edit the first post - don't start a new thread.

If DS was running when you installed one of the brodges you will hae to restart it, so that it will run the script that does the setting up.

The ZBrush etc. Send To commands have always been in the File menu, not Scripts, now in the File>Send To submenu

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thanks! I will try this tonight:)

• Also a mac user.

i think what u r looking for is the following:

Daz3D Menu Bar /File / Send To > / here u will find links for Photoshop, Z Brush etc

• guys make sure u close dazstudio before installing any plugins...close daze nd then reinstall mayatodaz nd then open daz,scripts menu will be there

• Mistycomic, thx for the clarification. The menu has changed, there is no Scripts menu selection. I went to File > Send To and I do see the stock install of Send to Bryce and send to Hexagon. But I am not seeing Blender. I have  gone to Daz Central and installed it and opened it. I'm not sure what "open" does. Can't get it working. Any help is appreciated. Thx.

• a quick thought . have you gone to 

Window/ Workspace/ Update and Merge Menus