Released: ShapesInjector [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,523
    edited October 2022

Did a quick test, this was what you tried to do?

screen.png
    932 x 716 - 148K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,030
    edited October 2022

Don't know how I missed this.

Wow... I was playing around with a script to do this very thing - Does it work with default JCMs as well overriding the 'vitual' JCM DAZ creates as long as they are named properly? 

I literally have 20-30 morphs to load for clothing and this would save so much time !!!  

For example these are the JCMs I create all the time.

pJCMAbdomenFwd_35
    pJCMShldrDown_40_L
    pJCMShldrDown_40_R
    pJCMShldrFwd_110_L
    pJCMShldrFwd_110_R
    pJCMShldrUp_90_L
    pJCMShldrUp_90_R
    pJCMThighBack_35_L
    pJCMThighBack_35_R
    pJCMThighFwd_115_L
    pJCMThighFwd_115_R
    pJCMThighFwd_115_L
    pJCMThighFwd_115_R
    pJCMThighFwd_57_L
    pJCMThighFwd_57_R
    pJCMThighSide_85_L

pJCMThighSide_85_R

I think the challenge is to load these, the character has to be posed for the deltas - adding a step to the script to apply a single specific pose (like Thigh side) is what I was working on, then returning it to the A pose for next JCM.  Hmm maybe another product if this can't do that.  Nonetheless, I will be getting this immediately.

p.s. just read your reply above in a previous post to this question.  Will PM you.  

Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • TimotheusTimotheus Posts: 238

Thanks. And by the way, there was nothing in the DS log, just that the script loaded.

Totte said:

Yes, exactly. 

edited October 2022

Timotheus said:

Totte said:

Yes, exactly. 

PM sent.

Please report it if works and if not, what the log says.

Post edited by Totte on

Totte said:

Timotheus said:

Totte said:

Yes, exactly. 

PM sent.

Please report it if works and if not, what the log says.

Thanks. Will do, but it will be a little while before I'll have the chance.

Thanks for that update. Seemed to do the trick, as I am now able to modify a configuration and save it.

Tim

OK, I fire an update.
    The issue was (as I suspected), that a config file could be read and not properly closed in some circumstances (whcih prevent it from being replaced on Windows, not always, but sometimes).

OK, update submitted, will take a while as the QA queue is quite long at the moment.

Update ready in DIM for download.

• galiengalien Posts: 136

Thanks for fixing the bug with saving definition files.

I may be misunderstanding how the script should work but I think that there is another bug that needs to be fixed.

The screen shot shows what happens when I click on the "Verify Shapes on Figure" for a folder that contain 2 morphs with the filenames "fbmSina" and "fbm-Tatiana".  The prefix "fbm-" is in the definition file as an alternative spelling for a FBM, but it is being incorrectly parsed as "FBM-Tatiana".  I think that the code is seeing the "fbm" part and converting this to "FBM";  and then it thinks that it's work is done without checking the fourth character.  I have found that I can fix this by manually editing the definitions file so that "fbm" is below "fbm-" in the list.

ShapesInjector.png
    659 x 541 - 30K

galien said:

I may be misunderstanding how the script should work but I think that there is another bug that needs to be fixed.

The screen shot shows what happens when I click on the "Verify Shapes on Figure" for a folder that contain 2 morphs with the filenames "fbmSina" and "fbm-Tatiana".  The prefix "fbm-" is in the definition file as an alternative spelling for a FBM, but it is being incorrectly parsed as "FBM-Tatiana".  I think that the code is seeing the "fbm" part and converting this to "FBM";  and then it thinks that it's work is done without checking the fourth character.  I have found that I can fix this by manually editing the definitions file so that "fbm" is below "fbm-" in the list.

I take a look, but I guess you are right in the assumtion that it walks the list top down looking for prefixes. 

galien said:

PM sent 

• galiengalien Posts: 136

Totte said:

galien said:

PM sent 

Replied to your PM.

Another update to be sent to PASS for QA today.

Update now in DIM.

• Thank you for updating Shapes Injector. Genesis 9 support makes this tool more handy than ever before. Keep up the great work.

JonnyBravo2010 said:

Thank you for updating Shapes Injector. Genesis 9 support makes this tool more handy than ever before. Keep up the great work.

Thank you, I didn't know it was not working until someone told me ;-)