Gifting Product options

CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168
edited February 2021 in Product Suggestions

I'm really surprised Daz has not Implemented an option to gift individual or bundled products to people. There have been times where something was on sale that I would not have necessarily bought for myself but would have gifted to another. I know they have Daz 3D Gift Cards etc but If your buying a bundle or Some other offer happens to come up and can get something at a discount for a friend while your at it... Just saying that's an option you should strongly consider implementing for gifting as long as you haven't downloaded the product after purchase.

Post edited by Cheetahka on

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

For feature suggestions like that, you'd need to use the ticket system.

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

Sevrin said:

Dear Sevin,

Are you referring to "Submit a Request" under the HELP section? If so I'm not sure what options to select. So the request goes to the proper department.

I think this is a great Idea for Daz and everybody stands to benifit from it.

Sincerely,

Jacob

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

I personally have never had a need to gift anything to anyone, but I have purchased a GC for two users. I guess it's worth a shot though

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Cheetahka said:

Sevrin said:

Dear Sevin,

Are you referring to "Submit a Request" under the HELP section? If so I'm not sure what options to select. So the request goes to the proper department.

I think this is a great Idea for Daz and everybody stands to benifit from it.

Sincerely,

Jacob

Yeah, there's no product or order number in this case, so just put in some filler.  Include "Feature Request" in the subject.  I don't know if anything will come of it, but that's how you'd do it.