Birthday gifts from Daz

Maybe Daz could send out birthday gifts. Nothing huge, but one product a year on my b-day would make me feel like Daz cared about me as a person... Enough to remember when my bday is and send me something I don't own.

You could also have Daz employees show up via zoom to birthday parties.

It wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever. Some places give you a free drink on your birthday. Chewy periodically sends out personalized postcards asking me how I like my new pet carrier or whatever.

You and my wallet are really close friends. It'd be nice if we were friends too. :3

...I'm (mostly) joking...

...Unless other people agree?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,550

It would be nice considering today is my B-day (LOL), but I fully look at DAZ as a business and us being friends isn't important to me. I literally have 20+ emails from places I do business with wishing me a Happy B day today with discounts of some sort and I probably won't take advantage of any of them.

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

FSMCDesigns said:

It would be nice considering today is my B-day (LOL), but I fully look at DAZ as a business and us being friends isn't important to me. I literally have 20+ emails from places I do business with wishing me a Happy B day today with discounts of some sort and I probably won't take advantage of any of them.

So if Daz offered you 60% off any one item on your wishlist, redeemable today only, you wouldn't take advantage of it? I'm not saying they can do that, they might need to get PAs to agree to it first (I don't know how that works), just that it would be nice.

I was feeling loopy when I wrote this, sitting up at 4 am and thinking about how much of my money Daz gets. Naturally, Daz has to be concerned first and foremost with its bottom line, but some companies do put a lot of effort into buttering you up, either because they want to improve their own image, or because you just spend gobs of money there. But I would be honestly surprised if Daz were to start doing this... So yeah... Mostly joking. devil 

Also, Happy Birthday!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Daz has a hard enough time preparing for major holidays, so I won't expect them to remember my birthday.