coming soon commercial

FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,387
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just did a test render, thought I'd post it. This will be for DAZ Studio 3.1+ and Poser6+

ds4test-10rooms-daz3d.jpg
800 x 800 - 389K

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

We do what we must, because we can...

Will it come with free cake and, if so, is it a lie? ;)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

That probably works better than putting a full description... I just had to click to find out what it was, hehehe.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,885
    edited December 1969

Sceince room? High School interior?

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Sold!!!!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

There is something behind the first door. Don't go in there alone.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,387
    edited December 1969

Okay here's the thing, for the last seven or so sets, I haven't included Poser compatibility due to computer issues that have been finally resolved. I don't usually do wips, but given this was made natively for both Poser and DAZStudio I figured a little heads up was in order if it matters to anyone. It is an interior prop set and currently in QA testing. Since it was made for Poser and DS3.1 , I was pleased the DS4.6 renders looked okay too. I'll rename the thread and post more pics when it's ready to go.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Well, here I was expecting a "coming soon" prop for my planned "coming soon" render ...

The teaser looks very nice, but I probably won't use it in my "coming soon" render ... though in quite a few other renders I am sure :-)

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

Hmmm. I wonder if this is something either Dark Knight or Ghostbusters related. Eh, maybe neither. Just a guess.

edited December 1969

You know, we could all be wrong and it might just turn out to be a public bathroom and lavatory. ;)

edited December 1969

There's always the possibility that you could all be right, it could be whatever you need it to be.

edited December 1969

Interesting set, now I've seen the map of it!

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

You know, we could all be wrong and it might just turn out to be a public bathroom and lavatory. ;)
    Both sorely lacking
  • Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

Okay here's the thing, for the last seven or so sets, I haven't included Poser compatibility due to computer issues that have been finally resolved. I don't usually do wips, but given this was made natively for both Poser and DAZStudio I figured a little heads up was in order if it matters to anyone. It is an interior prop set and currently in QA testing. Since it was made for Poser and DS3.1 , I was pleased the DS4.6 renders looked okay too. I'll rename the thread and post more pics when it's ready to go.

Yea! I tore apart items made by dozens of different artists to put together an ER wing. But I wasn't looking forward to doing it again for the other departments. This is perfect! And it has the magic words, "1 Poser core installer"!

I can imagine so many uses for this set. Ubiquitous, indeed. :) It would have landed in the cart instantly, but the promos looked in intriguing and I had to browse through them first. :)

edited December 1969

I can imagine so many uses for this set. Ubiquitous, indeed. :) It would have landed in the cart instantly, but the promos looked in intriguing and I had to browse through them first. :)

I may have gone a little overboard on the number of promo images, I think the count is close to 20, but there were just so many interesting camera angles, and I wanted people to know what they're getting. Thanks. :-)

ubiquitous.jpg
    1102 x 603 - 191K
  • BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

I may have gone a little overboard on the number of promo images, I think the count is close to 20, but there were just so many interesting camera angles, and I wanted people to know what they're getting. Thanks. :-)

I very much prefer a lot of promo renders over too few :D

I'm too broke right now to afford it, but I think I might still be able to catch it in the coming two weeks...

edited December 1969

Barubary said:

I very much prefer a lot of promo renders over too few :-)

Agreed, it's always good, less surprises that way.