Find Hair and skin tone help Have Picture

foxyfoxfurriesfoxyfoxfurries Posts: 322
edited March 2021 in Product Suggestions

Hey every one
Im search the this face hair and skin tone for long time , any one can help me with that?
Thanks! :"D

FPgod - 178_045058.png
700 x 393 - 566K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,316
    edited March 2021

Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio question.

Where is this image from? I assume it's not yours, sicne you need to ask - you shouldn't post others' work without permission, rather you should link to the original (forum ToS permitting).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • edited March 2021

If you look on the bottom right there is a watermark for a Mango3d.  Did a quick google search and they have a deviantart with this character on it.  They call it "Konna" and the earliest pic i could find for the character was dated Sept 2017. Which means that it could be an early G8 figure or a G3, G2 figure.  Seems to be based off of the Avatar the Last Airbender character named Korra.  Maybe one of the other Daz3d sites have a model of that character? or maybe the Mango3d person made a G8F figure in her image?

https://www.deviantart.com/mango3d/art/Konna-704978677

Post edited by unused account - glossedsfm on
  • watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

glossedsfm said:

If you look on the bottom right there is a watermark for a Mango3d.  Did a quick google search and they have a deviantart with this character on it.  They call it "Konna" and the earliest pic i could find for the character was dated Sept 2017. Which means that it could be an early G8 figure or a G3, G2 figure.  Seems to be based off of the Avatar the Last Airbender character named Korra.  Maybe one of the other Daz3d sites have a model of that character? or maybe the Mango3d person made a G8F figure in her image?

https://www.deviantart.com/mango3d/art/Konna-704978677

That's some quality detective work. I am impressed.yes