Wildenlander HD Genesis Male(s) - Hiding the chest pieces

tumeke4utumeke4u Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This is an amazing outfit and exactly what I was looking for thanks so much :-) I do have one question - and I must admit I'm very much a novice so please bear with me - In one of the promo pics, the chest piece is hidden, I have tried to hide certain pieces but I don't seem to be doing it right to get it to look exactly like the picture and I'm unable to get it to look that way. If you could please send me some instructions on how to do this I would be most grateful, as I can only seem to hide the left and right pectoral from inside the parameters - which is not where I need to be doing this I take it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. This is also my first post so sorry if it ends up in the wrong spot!

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Hiding materials on a piece of clothing is performed by dropping the Opacity Strength slider from 100% to 0% on one or more material zones.

In the Wildenlander promo pic example, select the Top (clothing) in the Scene tab then go to the Surfaces tab and change the Opacity Strength slider from 100% to 0% on the TopChest and TopSleeves material zones.

Wildenlander.jpg
    876 x 922 - 249K
  • tumeke4utumeke4u Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ahh! Excellent thanks so much! :-)

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

My pleasure..!