Reptilian Tail for G8F

anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 342
edited March 2021 in Product Suggestions

Sometimes I find it odd that the things I need for my projects are not available for Daz, but this is a bigger one.  Foxes, cats, mice, demons, aliens, there are so many different tails for G8F's, but I would like to ask for a creator to make a Gen 8 tail that is reptilian.  I would humbly recommend that you consider making it a "pack" and in the pack to get you even more sales, might I suggest adding several reptile skin materials for the G8 that also match said tail.  Surely, I cannot be the only artist that would need this.  There are so many different scales, colors, and patterns that could be used, but to find a reptilian set (tail included) would be gold for my work.

My other suggestion for those interested:  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/411046/plant-women

EDIT:  And, I just happened to think that the community here is rather helpful and will often suggest other things entirely.  Not a naga body where there are no legs or anything like that.  A tail and two legs.  An for Gen 8, not Gen 2 Children of the Serpent probably, or some kind of Genesis 3 tail, and so forth, but just to reiterate, I am specifically wanting a genesis 8 tail.  I use genesis 8 models and do not want to have to spend a lot of extra time (for my game designing time is money) trying to piece together and kitbash things.  Just an easy- here's a tail and double click this material is what I am suggesting, but I do appreciate those that would have taken time to look up everything!

Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

Lamia at Rendo?

• No luck, it replaces her legs entirely.  I need a tail- two legs and a tail.  I'll add that to the OP to help keep others from wasting time trying to suggest things that are not what I am suggesting, but thank you!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

You could try autofitting Saurian's tail, and using the materials, provided you have the right utilities for it.