Min_Seo for Mei Lin is availabe in the store!!!!

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited October 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Do you want to recreate in your renders some of your favorite Korean dramas? Now, Min Seo for Mei Lin will help you!

Not only I am including DAZ Studio and Poser skin materials and presets; but I am also including a DAZ Studio camera suitable for portrait renders and two DAZ Studio Image based lights (warm and cool options), same lights and cameras used on the promo images.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/min-seo

Enjoy and happy rendering!

Edited to add: Hair is by Fabiana and Dress is a freebie from another site (textures by me created specially for this render).

ArtisticRender.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 592K
Post edited by Virtual_World on

Comments

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited October 2014

More renders.........

Popup6_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 729K
    Popup5_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 746K
    Main_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 866K
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

she s wonderful ! very cute !

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    she s wonderful ! very cute !

Thanks so much! Glad you like it!

• AntaraAntara Posts: 444
    edited October 2014

Love her look!

2 Questions:
    1 - Which UV set are her textures based on?
    2 - Are her morphs terribly distorted when used on other G2F bases?

EDIT: One more question:
    3 - What is the hair product in the main Promo Image? (First 3 images in your "More renders........." post)

Post edited by Antara on
    edited December 1969

Antara said:
    Love her look!

2 Questions:
    1 - Which UV set are her textures based on?
    2 - Are her morphs terribly distorted when used on other G2F bases?

EDIT: One more question:
    3 - What is the hair product in the main Promo Image? (First 3 images in your "More renders........." post)

Thank you Antara! Sorry for the delay answering your questions; but I was having lunch.

These are the answers:

1. It uses Mei Lin UVs for a perfect fit.
    2. Min Sue morphs adds to Mei Lin morphs, so the impact on other G2F bases are minimal.
    3. Hair is Lua UpDo by 3Dream

• AntaraAntara Posts: 444
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your answers!

Well, now if I end up buying Mei Lin, it will be completely and entirely your fault! :) Until I saw Min_Seo, I wasn't interested in Mei Lin at all, and now I'll have to buy the base too... :) DAZ should pay you extra...

edited December 1969

Antara said:
    Thank you for your answers!

Well, now if I end up buying Mei Lin, it will be completely and entirely your fault! :) Until I saw Min_Seo, I wasn't interested in Mei Lin at all, and now I'll have to buy the base too... :) DAZ should pay you extra...

;-) Hugs!

edited December 1969

I just spotted an illustration by AdrianS in the gallery using Min Seo and I fell in love with it. I would like to share the link with you

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/42486/

edited December 1969

A new artistic render, here with brown eyes ....

DreamyMed.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 425K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited December 1969

Which of your posted renders were done is DAZ Studio? Or are they all Poser renders?

• pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Where would I find the Hanbok?

Thanks in advance!

edited October 2014

barbult said:
    Which of your posted renders were done is DAZ Studio? Or are they all Poser renders?

All of the promo images shown in the product page (some of them are also posted in this thread) were created in the latest version of DAZ Studio using the lights and camera included in the package. I probably did some manual adjustments (intensity, position, etc.) to the lights to achieve the results shown.

Edit: The first image in this thread was also rendered in DAZ Studio. Initially I though it was rendered in Poser; but I found the DS Scene.

edited October 2014

ReenaJ said:

Thanks in advance!

You can find it in the free section of Renderosity. I am not posting the link because I don't know if it is allowed. I created the textures shown here; but there is a separate freebie with some textures.

Edit to add: To help you find it, the name of the artist that created it is kang1hyun

• pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

ReenaJ said:

Thanks in advance!

You can find it in the free section of Renderosity. I am not posting the link because I don't know if it is allowed. I created the textures shown here; but there is a separate freebie with some textures.

Edit to add: To help you find it, the name of the artist that created it is kang1hyun

Thank you. Found it!

edited December 1969

I would like to share with all of you this render by yung2 that I spotted today in the gallery. It was created with Min Seo and it is outstanding!

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/42835/

edited December 1969

For those of you that want to see how Min Seo skin looks on Victoria 6 (with some head dials changed), here there is a render showing the natural look (no make-up) and one of the non-Asian Eye colors included. Lights and portrait camera used to render this image are also included. This is a DS render.

MinSeoOnV6Med.jpg
    1000 x 1257 - 486K
    edited December 1969

More outstanding renders of Min Seo that I spotted in the galleries, I am posting the links in case you want to see them…

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/43114

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/43081

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/43206

:-)