NOW AVAILABLE: LNA Mallorca Outfit

luthbellinaluthbellina Posts: 54
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Mallorca Outfit is the new addition to the LNA Basic Wear collection. It includes a sophisticated dress and its accessories, all presented in eight different and mixable texture sets.

I hope you like it

Hugs
Cris

Promo05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 795K
Promo02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Hope to make use of this very soon! :)

• luthbellinaluthbellina Posts: 54
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Hope to make use of this very soon! :)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325
    edited December 1969

This is really impressive. How about a really elaborate, full-skirted ballgown next?

Cheers,

Alex.

edited December 1969

This is really impressive. How about a really elaborate, full-skirted ballgown next?

Cheers,

Alex.

It's a great idea!!!Thanks!!!I take note for futures projects ;)

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

A beautiful, everyday dress. An instant buy for me. Thank you.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited December 1969

Thank you for making "real people" clothing! What a delight to find something like this in the store. Perhaps you can answer a question for me. I don't see anything happen when I dial the PBMFlare morph. I thought it would flare the skirt, but it looked like nothing happened. I had the MLCDress selected in the Scene tab when I used the morph dial.

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Thank you for making "real people" clothing! What a delight to find something like this in the store. Perhaps you can answer a question for me. I don't see anything happen when I dial the PBMFlare morph. I thought it would flare the skirt, but it looked like nothing happened. I had the MLCDress selected in the Scene tab when I used the morph dial.

Thanks for your words :) When you make the first autofollow setup, Daz Studio generate several utility morphs, I forgot to delete that morph. There is a morph called SkirtRoomFW that give dress more room, maybe it can help you. Thanks again :)

edited December 1969

A beautiful, everyday dress. An instant buy for me. Thank you.

Thanks love!!!:)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited December 1969

barbult said:

Thanks for your words :) When you make the first autofollow setup, Daz Studio generate several utility morphs, I forgot to delete that morph. There is a morph called SkirtRoomFW that give dress more room, maybe it can help you. Thanks again :) Thanks for the explanation. I look forward to more clothes like this.