Pose Sharing for HiveWire Horse and Daz Horse 2

I would love a product that would let you use poses for Daz Horse 2 on the HiveWire Horse, and vice versa.  I have a lot of great Horse and Rider poses for Daz Horse 2, but I really kinda prefer the HiveWIre Horse for most scenes, so I would love to be able to use the poses on either one. 

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

The big problem is the bone structure is very different between those two . What I have done is put both of the horse in the same scene  ,apply the pose to DAZ Horse2 then pose the HHorse to match ,then save that pose ,time consuming but it works ..... plus it helps with practicing to improve posing ...

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

someone may be able to create a script

but

the big issue is this is DAZ and the other horse is HW3D so never happening on this site

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,521

carrie58 said:

The big problem is the bone structure is very different between those two . What I have done is put both of the horse in the same scene  ,apply the pose to DAZ Horse2 then pose the HHorse to match ,then save that pose ,time consuming but it works ..... plus it helps with practicing to improve posing ...

Yeah, that's what I'm ending up doing, but it is VERY time consuming, and I honestly hate posing.  It's probably my least favorite part of the art form.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,521

WendyLuvsCatz said:

someone may be able to create a script

but

the big issue is this is DAZ and the other horse is HW3D so never happening on this site

Yes, a script is exactly what I was hoping for.  They make posing scripts for so many things, I wish this were one of them.  But you're right, it would have to be Renderosity or someone, Daz would never consider it.