How to convert ?

Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
edited October 2014 in Bryce Discussion

In my downloads i have the following files: Millennium Puppy LEDS.

I think that this files are for DAZ Studio. I have not DAZ Studio and i dont want work with it. Is there a software with which i can convert this files to use in Bryce or can someone convert these files for me ? I have try to convert it with Carrara, but Carrara can not load this files. I use Carrara to convert files for Bryce.

Post edited by Roland4 on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

These files are for the Milennium Puppy LE, which is in Poser Format (CR2) which Carrara can open and load.

Is this the one that you have : http://www.daz3d.com/millennium-puppy-le

If so, it has DSB files (DAZ Studio Material Presets) to apply the textures inside DAZ Studio, these will NOT work with Bryce. Find the CR2 files for this item, and they should load into Carrara, and the PZ2 (Poser MAT Poses) as well.

What did you want to convert them to for use in Bryce?

• Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

These files are for the Milennium Puppy LE, which is in Poser Format (CR2) which Carrara can open and load.

Carrara can not load it, i have all tryed.

[quote author="JimmyC_2009" date="1414415881"
    Is this the one that you have : http://www.daz3d.com/millennium-puppy-le

Yes this i have in my downloads

There are dsf files and no cr2 files

Bryce is my favorite, i love the intuitive handling from it and i love Bryce.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,294
    edited December 1969

@Roland4 - DSF files are DAZ Studio files. You need DS to export as OBJ or via the bridge to Bryce. DS is free. I have it installed mostly for converting stuff I purchase.

• Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The problem is solved, i have download the wrong version. There is another version for Poser and Carrara can load this files, thanks anyway for the help.