Bugs and pest control related items

Been searching for anything of the insect and related variety. As far as houseflies and spiders go, there are excellent models available on the store ... but anything else seems severely lacking, even more common insects like ants (there is one), cockroaches, earwigs, and more. Am I just not finding them? 

On that note, there also don't appear to be many options for pest control as well. There is one option on the store, full of good props, yet lacking in a simple basic fly swatter. Also, I recall that years and years ago there was a "Roach motel" lot listed on the store that doesn't appear to exist anymore. Does anyone remember it? Are there other options similar to it? 

Would love to see more in this regard available to buy!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

THere is this set in the store  https://www.daz3d.com/pest-control-props

• I work for a pest control company! We'd need a B & G (sprayer bottle with a wand), glue boards and maybe even some dead rodents. Uniforms would be simple pants and either a button down shirt with patches or a t-shirt with the company name. And then, there's the company truck with the logo and tool box.
  • katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e said:

I work for a pest control company! We'd need a B & G (sprayer bottle with a wand), glue boards and maybe even some dead rodents. Uniforms would be simple pants and either a button down shirt with patches or a t-shirt with the company name. And then, there's the company truck with the logo and tool box.

YES. This is it, exactly! 

Just more ... stuff. Glue traps would be great, as well as a full set-up like you mentioned. Gear and trucks and uniforms. I could definitely see some projects involving all of this. 

The one prop pack I mentioned before, as nicely mentioned by the person before you as well, has a very decent selection. The fly strips are good, as well as the other things, but something as simple as a regular, standard, non-electric fly swatter is missing from the pack.

Would love to see this stuff at some point!