Want to model Hair and close etc.

2»

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited November 2014

But would it be hard to make shorts for this guy without smoothing?

Edited to remove image as it was a joke image I had done for a SpongeBob fan. Will upload a clean version.

Edited to post new version.

SpongeBob_Croppedpants.jpg
    576 x 420 - 300K
    Post edited by evilproducer on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited November 2014

Edited to remove image as it was a joke image I had done for a SpongeBob fan. Will upload a clean version.

Aw, a clean version will take all the fun out of it (well, some of the fun out of it).

But if this tentacle guy can wear a tux, that guy can have smooth-squared pants!

final_thrilling_romance_with_eyes_and_white_socks.jpg
    375 x 500 - 41K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:

Aw, a clean version will take all the fun out of it (well, some of the fun out of it).

But if this tentacle guy can wear a tux, that guy can have smooth-squared pants!

PM me, and I can send you a link to the original version. There's no nudity, just some very overt innuendo about SpongeRobert getting it in-the-end-o.

• MicheleMichele Posts: 48
    edited December 2014

Hey there :-) I know it's been a while, but I finally made my first model in Carrara. I got the Carrara training videos and Have been scouring over the vertex modeling videos :-) I am pleased to up load my first render "teeheee" :cheese: I am also working on modeling a set of wings bat wings that is for my models, used the envelope style on that one and so far it is kinda pillow like, still working on figuring out how to sculpt it in to the finished wing. I need to change my file type before I can upload, it saved as a bmp and my wing saved as a car. I will see if I can save copies of them in jpg format.

Decorative_bottle.jpg
    640 x 480 - 66K
    Post edited by Michele on