What footwear is used in this promo image?

Hello,

Quick question on the Vans-like shoes worn by the woman on the left in this promo image. I don't think I've ever seen them on the store. 

Anyone know or have a link?

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,870

Looks like possibly the RP Fads Sneakers by RPublishing at Renderosity. Possibly with either shaders or a texture expansion set.

• vwrangler said:

Looks like possibly the RP Fads Sneakers by RPublishing at Renderosity. Possibly with either shaders or a texture expansion set.

I compared the two pretty heavily and it definitely appears to be a different pair of shoes than RP Fads. At this point, I've done (what I consider) extensive searching via Google, Renderosity, and the Daz store. No luck. 

Is there any way to contact a vendor on Daz3d website? I'd love to just simply ask them what they used... Can I drop a mention here? Would they get a notification?

• StarkdogStarkdog Posts: 162

Hello Cinnatwist,

The shoes are in this set: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-casual-springtime-for-genesis-8-females There are both white and black textures for the canvas part of the shoe, but I don't see the pinkish-orange lip of the shoe, as indicated in the nail salon picture.  There was an addon texture set by Moyra(she's now at Rendo) that might have had that particular look you had wanted.  The Casual Springtime is a really nice set, and I do use those shoes a lot wit hmy characters. -David

• Starkdog said:

Hello Cinnatwist,

The shoes are in this set: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-casual-springtime-for-genesis-8-females There are both white and black textures for the canvas part of the shoe, but I don't see the pinkish-orange lip of the shoe, as indicated in the nail salon picture.  There was an addon texture set by Moyra(she's now at Rendo) that might have had that particular look you had wanted.  The Casual Springtime is a really nice set, and I do use those shoes a lot wit hmy characters. -David

Hey! 

That's the pair. Thanks a ton for chiming in with the right answer Starkdog. Really appreciate it, dude. :)