Difficulty in downloading purchased files to DIM

I recently have bought 'growing up for Genesis', for the G2Female, for the G2 Male, within the Bundle offering. The DIM says they are downloaded but nothing at all is installed in my DAZ3d/Studio/Library. I 'uninstall' in DIM, it ways it has the files ready to install (again) and then when told to do so, nothing is saved in any of my folders. I am at my wit's end with this, i have used DIM and have purchased many things, they install correctly. In a larger problem, the installation of G2M files are always glitched, hair for G2M and G2F are glitched -- using any of this says certain files are missing. I wonder where they are, and how do i get them, and install them correctly.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,470
    edited December 1969

It's possible your looking in the wrong place for them. Look up the sku of the products and then look at the file list to double check your looking in the right place. http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/start. You can also open DIM and right click on the product and look at installed files.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Are you installing these items to a different content folder than the one that are working? Can you post these 2 screenshots:
    1) In DS, Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the "DAZ Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats"
    2) In DIM, on Ready to Install tab check the "Show Details" box in the lower right

• Rowan_Jedi_KnightRowan_Jedi_Knight Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for your replies! That which could not be found before has now become found. My Daz files for DS4.6 were not targeting the right folders, and so nothing seemed to be showing, and the content could not be located. But now it works! Thanks!