Genesis Clothing Morphs

blanman01blanman01 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone know of a product to transfer morphs from Genesis 2 to clothing items?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure what you mean? If the morphs are set to autofollow then they'll be transferred automatically in DS or using the function in DSON Importer, unless there's a custom morph already existing.

• blanman01blanman01 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The stock morphs that come with the Genesis 2 character work great with the clothing. I purchased the Genesis 2 morphs add-on from Daz. One of the morphs, for example, is "inhale." That morph obviously isn't in the clothing's morph set because Genesis bursts right out of the clothing--a definite wardrobe malfunction ala Janet Jackson. I'm using Poser Pro 2012, by the way. With V3 and V4, I could use one of the available software products, such as The Tailor, to transfer Victoria's third party morphs to the clothing product. I haven't found anything like The Tailor for the Genesis geometry. I guess you could say that poor Genesis will just have to hold her breath until I do. I've been using Poser since version 4 and really don't want to go through the learning curve necessary to use DS.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Have you tried using the Transfer Active Morphs feature in DSON Importer?

edited December 1969

No, I have not. I didn't know about that feature. I'll look in the reference manual. Thanks!

edited December 1969

Genius! That worked!!!