DMs Retreat- When Was It Released? AND PC Sale Page Items Disappear After Bought!

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
edited November 2014 in The Commons

I had just DMs Retreat in my cart as the new item for the M4/V4 sale. When the site changed over a few minutes ago, it went poof and my cart went to full price as I checked out. It's no longer showing on the yesterday's page but the bundle is there. Was just the DM Retreat two days ago? I thought it was released yesterday (since its past midnight DAZ time) but I could be mistaken.

Post edited by Novica on

Comments

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    It's back to $5.02, at least according to my view. Probably just the effect of re-establishing the discounts overnight...

-- Morgan

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited November 2014

But are you seeing it on the Yesterday's Release page? All I see is the bundle. It was a stand alone item.

Post edited by Novica on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited November 2014

Greetings,
    Sorry, I was seeing it in the New Releases page with 'Hide Items I Own' unchecked. DM's Retreat. It was released yesterday, but you're also right, it's not on the PC Anniversary Sale page.

Here, the readme may help.

Release Date: 2014-11-05

-- Morgan
    [Edit: Interesting note; nothing new I bought yesterday shows up on that list, and the stuff I didn't buy (but is in that bundle) does. I wonder if it excludes owned items automatically. Not sure if that's a problem or not...hmm...]
    [Edit^2: Confirmed. I just bought Fantasia for G2F, and it disappeared from the PC Anniversary page. Still not sure if that's the right behavior or not. Interesting.]

Post edited by CypherFOX on
    edited December 1969

Crud, I'm with you. The new site hides what you own. It's on the regular page but yes, it isn't on the Platinum Club page for Yesterday's new releases so that's what screwed up my cart and made it go full price when the site changed over. It still should be in the Yesterday's New Releases.

This is going to cause all kinds of confusion initially (but love the feature.)

I already put in a ticket to cancel the order as it went from $28ish to almost $150 and changed while it was spinning so I couldn't do anything about it.

edited December 1969

Was typing as you posted. So mine isn't showing because I bought it. Hmmm. Guess that would be right as there's no option to hide what you own. That page needs to be like the other pages, what if we want to know if we own something that has a new texture out? YUCK!