PippenPippen Posts: 265
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Why is this?

Freebies.png
1227 x 248 - 446K

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

They're showing free for me...can you check again? Perhaps you caught them just as they were being updated.

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited December 1969

the appear correct for me, too....
    but I`m a bit confused... when I visited the This Weeks Freebies Page two hours ago there where 12 different items for free (wich I gladly took in my cart and checked out) so I got a lot of free items today - I never know that a week can pass so fast ;-)

• PippenPippen Posts: 265
    edited December 1969

It's showing free now.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

R25S said:
    the appear correct for me, too....
    but I`m a bit confused... when I visited the This Weeks Freebies Page two hours ago there where 12 different items for free (wich I gladly took in my cart and checked out) so I got a lot of free items today - I never know that a week can pass so fast ;-)

The previous set had been free for about a week or so (I think...assuming we're talking about the same ones!) but they weren't as well advertised before the site redesign went live.
    edited November 2014

now, I found another Topic wich say those items where free since October 27 and there where another bunch of free items on October 22...
    wich confuses me more since I check the freebie section each day or at least each second day and none of them showed up for me....

Post edited by R25S on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

R25S said:
    now, I found another Topic wich say those items where free since October 27 and there where another bunch of free items on October 22...
    wich confuses me more since I check the freebie section each day or at least each second day and none of them showed up for me....

I presume you browsed this: http://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models-and-content, right? Then you couldn't get the freebies from the Thrilling Twelve, sorry. They don't show up there, they're for the diligent store searchers. Go to http://www.daz3d.com/freebies and you should see those you haven't already bought.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

You could subscribe to the limited time freebie mail alert message thread:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/16978/P435

This is a new thread JUST for limited time freebies.

Don’t post “newsletter only” freebies (like RDNA or Renderosity newsletter freebies), just publicly available limited time freebies.
    Don’t post comments, please, because if somebody is subscribed to this thread they expect a new freebie when they get a new message alert.

Sometimes people are not getting newsletters, or are getting newsletters late.
    The idea of this thread is that most (ok, not all, I know) are getting emails for new messages quite fast.

To get subscribed, just click on the “Subscribe to this thread” in the grey bar with the title of the thread.
    Make sure you get mail alerts for new messages in “Your Control Panel” (above the grey bar with the title of the thread), “Email Settings”.

edited December 1969

Yes; it was the Page that was listet (at the old Page) on the left side under Freebies....
    I thought the other items where listet at the old Freebies Page because the one I get where listet at the new Freebies Page...

Now; it`s clear why I did not find them..

Thanks for the link to the new Freebie Alert Thread