Night Club (type) outfit request!!

So I've been reluctant to post this question suggestion because of how provocative the outfit looks, but I can't find anything similar in the store. And it has an oddly appealing combination of like gothic-ness, dance club-ish and the like. Another part I think is appealing is that it has a very laid back quatity to it, in addition to being provocative. Though it would be better if the top were a corset to match the microskirt. With that siad, if such an outfit exists or can be created, I'd definitely buy to put on a model in a scene.

Any questions, let me know.

micro skirt girl.JPG
663 x 687 - 76K
Micro Mini Skirt Leather Tight.png
800 x 800 - 666K
micro skirt.jpg
750 x 1125 - 63K

Comments

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

You may be able to achieve similar things by kitbashing, don't just try to have a one outfit. To make pieces match, you may need to get some nice shaders. Get a vinyl, leathers shaders and all the mats/fabrics you like. There is never too much shaders, some cool shaders are free.

Also, you may need to check renedorosity, as they are a little bit more bold/permisive on the sexy stuff. But there still a lot here. I will point to some artist i know may have some things:

xtrart-3d (x-fashion) (here and rendo), Pretty3D (here and rendo), lilflame(rendo), CynderBlue (here and rendo)

Certainly there are a LOT more.