Searching for Free Death Animations

Boingo the ClownBoingo the Clown Posts: 97
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have asked about this before, but I thought I would try again.

I am looking aniblocks, pose series, or BVH motion capture files that can be used to create death animations for sprites. My current financial status limits me to what is either ultra cheap or free.

I already purchased the Hits and Falls aniblocks previously, and was very disappointed that it had only 5 motions, and only one turned out to be suitable. I have multiple characters who need to have death sequences, and having only one death sequence to use for all of them is not a good thing.

I have combed through the internet many Many MANY times looking for suitable animations with no success. Most of the BVH files I have found distort the figure badly. (While there can be little doubt the figure has died, since it is doubtful anyone can live after being contorted into such shapes, they are certainly not suitable for what I am doing.) Some of the few suitable looking animations I could find were either in BIP format, which cannot be converted to other formats without 3D MAX or 3D Studio, or were part of expensive collections I can not afford.

One would think it would be easy to find animations of people falling down, but after uncountable hours of searching I have found it nigh impossible.

Does anybody know of any good DAZ Studio compatable animations I can use?