Looking for inspiration...

Fantasyart3DFantasyart3D Posts: 59
edited April 2021 in Product Suggestions

Hi, all. I'm looking for something nice and useful to create and distribute here. What kind of scenes would you like to see in the store?

1. Victorian seashore mansions?

2. Loire Valley chateaux?

3. Atompunk/Cold War/East Germany?

4. Derelict/Urbex abandoned places?

5. Chernobyl/Pripyat?

6. Other...?

Regards. wink

Post edited by Fantasyart3D on

Comments

• Hello, nice question.

The first idea is quiet cool, i would appreciate on my side the number 4 & 5 with great atmospheric effects, wow !!

Ced

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

fantasyart said:

5. Chernobyl/Pripyat?

Being French I have to vote for Loire Valley chateaux wink but honnestly all of those would be great

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,159

I could always use a Victorian mansion. ;)

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

fantasyart said:

Hi, all. I'm looking for something nice and useful to create and distribute here. What kind of scenes would you like to see in the store?

5. Chernobyl/Pripyat?

6. Other...?

Regards. wink

Some Central European-style cities would be nice. Maybe start with a contemporary set, and then have an add-on to make it a Cold War-themed environment?

• I'm kinda partial to 70s-futuristic stuff in the vein of 70s Modern House, but I also would love to see more Decopunk (art-deco retro-futuristic, offshoot of Desielpunk but with the WW II military vibe dialed out), but yeah, Atompunk stuff would be good, too.  Maybe even a ruined-Atompunk-future sort of thing also, for good measure?

• backgroundbackground Posts: 381
    edited April 2021

The Victorian seashore mansions sound like something I would definitely buy, also Victorian seafront hotels. Back in those days people who could afford holidays would spend a few days at the seaside.  I'm thinking UK here, so no wooden varandas, more likely a set of railings at the front, or a small garden.

Post edited by background on
  • nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,933
    edited April 2021

As a followup to my previous post in this thread:  I'd love to see something resembling that 70s Modern House in design style, but modular, so that one can plop one or more of those sorts of room modules down wherever they want them.  Imagine if they'd made a whole, order-to-be-delivered house made out of prefab sections in the design style of that 70s Modern House that could be delivered on a tractor-trailer truck, lowered into place from a crane, and then bolted together into a desired house-layout.  Basically entire rooms premade at the factory: that vaulted-ish roof, the floor, the window sections, and wall-and-door sections, already ready already.  But also JUST the sorta-vaulted-ish-roof, designed to be bolted into a window-wall at one side, a door-wall at another side, another, different window-wall with a door on another side, and so on, that could be delivered in stacks to the job site if one wanted something a little more nonstandard.

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

3 and 4 sound particularly interesting to me.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

There are tons of brand-spanking-new houses and apartments for those wiping their behind with 100 dollar bills, and lot of stuff for the other extreme as well, but if you were searching for regular homes where the bathroom is not the size of a football field and the surfaces show signs of normal wear and tear, there is just one product and it doesn't have exterior.

• cajhincajhin Posts: 154

The only thing that would lure me is the Loire Valley chateaux. Something charming, not too luxerious, not too big, with a nice detailed staging area (sunny terrace between river and house, maybe, and a place where you can get in and out of the river).

But that's just me; I've seen those up close in summer and I love 'em.