The Titanic- Not Showing What I Own: Solved

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
edited November 2014 in The Commons

Okay, funky. I own World Cruise. Doesn't say that on THAT product page. But when I go to Elegant and Shabby which shows you need World Cruise, THAT shows I do indeed own World Cruise. So it appears that what you own isn't always being displayed correctly- or it's just the World Cruise one?

If you own World Cruise:
Can we test this- go to the Titanic Bundle and then click on World Cruise, see if it says you own it?
If it doesn't show, go next to the Elegant and Shabby and see if it shows it there?

EDIT: Purchased is now showing up. I may have not seen it but not sure.

Post edited by Novica on

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited December 1969

Funny, I think I experienced the same with two items (Stateroom) from that bundle. I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me, but maybe not?

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Good- not that your eyes may be playing tricks on you- but I was pretty sure when I first looked, that Purchased wasn't marked. Who knows.
    Things are funky though, I mentioned in Members Only thread that the Harlow Hair Color and Movement in the V4 sale for today is linked to the front page and not the product. So anyone clicking on THAT will get a surprise until they get it fixed. (You can add it to the cart, then go into that and click and it will take the viewer to the product page.) So I'm not sure if this was wonky or not.