Possibly wrong contents of 3D Starter Bundle SF

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited December 1969 in The Commons

This bothers me a lot. 3D Starter Bundle SF (http://www.daz3d.com/3d-starter-bundle-scifi). Its promos show what's included, right? Well, not quite. They show a pose pack called Aikiyu Warrior Poses for A3 (http://www.daz3d.com/aikiyu-warrior-poses-for-aiko-3-0), they list something like that in "What's included", but when I go to my download page, they aren't there. Help appreciated.

Comments

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited November 2014

You are right...
    but the list of included items don`t say it is included.

I would open a Support Ticket....

Post edited by R25S on
  • icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

I pulled it up in Product Library. Purchase date is June 2008 which is when the product was first given away to members. The poses are not listed in the bundle contents. The poses are showing up in product library as part of the A3 Professional bundle. The purchase date for that is January 2008. The current software for the product library always lists the most recent purchase date for an item. The old store software used to list each item individually and date of purchase (even if you have purchased multiple copies of particular item) by date, sku, alpha, ect. Since the poses list the January purchase date and not the June purchase date, it's likely the inclusion of the pic on the product page was an error that was not corrected.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I would say that it is not a case that needs a support ticket, as the product is not listed as being included, nor does it feature in the readme for the bundle. The bundle was released more than 7 years ago and many of the items that are included are quite a bit older than that.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited November 2014

But in the bundle's "What's included" you can read:

Aikiyu Warrior Poses for Aiko 3.0
    15 detailed poses
    7 hand poses including a gun grip hand pose and a sword grip hand pose
    Eye posing so Aiko isn't staring off blankly into space!

And that's exactly what it's written in "What's included" of Aikiyu:

15 detailed poses

I would say it originally was there, but they pulled it out for some reason and forgot to remove it from "What's included". Mind you, if you insert a space after 28 morph targets (this is what's listed in WI of Mitsu Hair) and underline what follows in this verse, you will get the description:

Aikiyu Warrior Poses for Aiko 3.0
    15 detailed poses

Just like, for demonstration purporses:

Emotiguy
    4 Smart Props
    41 Facial Expressions
    12 Mimic Compatible Phoneme Morphs
    Default EmotiGuy Texture

EDIT:

Oops, it looks like [ u ] [ / u ] no longer underlines the text, but duplicates to function of [ i ] [ / i ] adding italics.

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Ah, I see, it looks like they put that copy in under Mitsu Hair.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

EDIT:

Oops, it looks like [ u ] [ / u ] no longer underlines the text, but duplicates to function of [ i ] [ / i ] adding italics.

Been like that since 24th May 2012 :coolsmirk:

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Ah, I see, it looks like they put that copy in under Mitsu Hair.

Exactly. And the main promo has Aikiyu as of the vignettes.

chohole said:
    . EDIT: Oops, it looks like [ u ] [ / u ] no longer underlines the text, but duplicates to function of [ i ] [ / i ] adding italics.

Been like that since 24th May 2012 :coolsmirk:

I never realised that, sorry.