Can't install "Michael 4 Muscle Morphs" in Poser Pro 2014

marchell0023marchell0023 Posts: 26
edited December 1969 in The Commons

When I tried to install "Michael 4 Muscle Morphs" in Poser Pro 2014,
It shows this window (See attachment)
No matter I choose "Poser Pro 2014 Content" or "Poser Pro 2014"

And then I tried to re-install M4Morphs++, I get the same massage.
Even I tried to re-install M4 base, still the same.

I used Poser pro 2012 before, when I change to 2014 version, I just copy the old runtime folder to the new one.
I already have M4 and M4Morphs++ in 2012 version, they work fine in Poser Pro 2014.
But in Poser Pro 2014, the runtime folder is in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Poser Pro 2014 Content" , not with the main program.
Maybe the problem is in here?

How do I solve it ?

圖片_2.jpg
489 x 225 - 60K

Comments

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

When I tried to install "Michael 4 Muscle Morphs" in Poser Pro 2014,
    It shows this window (See attachment)
    No matter I choose "Poser Pro 2014 Content" or "Poser Pro 2014"

And then I tried to re-install M4Morphs++, I get the same massage.
    Even I tried to re-install M4 base, still the same.

I used Poser pro 2012 before, when I change to 2014 version, I just copy the old runtime folder to the new one.
    I already have M4 and M4Morphs++ in 2012 version, they work fine in Poser Pro 2014.
    But in Poser Pro 2014, the runtime folder is in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Poser Pro 2014 Content" , not with the main program.
    Maybe the problem is in here?

How do I solve it ?

Best suggestion I can make is to go to your product library and manually download the zip file for the product. Unzip it and manually install the files where you want them.

I'm guessing you are using the installer. Originally, DAZ wanted the Gen 4 figures installed to the main Poser runtime. Back in the days of V4 and P6, you had to "fool" the installer by copying the Poser 6.exe to the runtime folder you wanted to install V4 and here morphs sets to and then manually pointing the installer at the correct folder. When the first Pro version of Poser was released, there were some problems with the installer not seeing the PoserPro.exe.

Just remember to initialize M4 after you install the morphs. Every time you install a set of ExP morphs, you need to run the .bat file in the !DAZ folder in the libraries folder.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, that installer dates back to before the Poser bug was fixed in Poser 7 SR3, if you download the current zip you won't have that problem. If you use DIM, the initialization bat file will be run automatically; if you unzip manually you need to run it manually.

• marchell0023marchell0023 Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

I just choose DAZ Studio as the target program, then it's work!
    Sucsessfullt Installed to my Poser..